Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What should have been a great day....

Today has been a great day...sort of. I went to work once again at 10am. Work was going ok then my enemy calls me and left me a message telling me her job interview went great and she got the job. YESSSS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!.

So its nearing the end of my shift and my manager asks me if I can stay later- Iwas confused because they had plenty of coverage and believe me me we didn't have people knocking down the doors to get in.

Well it turn's out SHE CALLED OUT. I really could of screamed at that point. But like a good employee with a great work ethic, I sucked it up and said I would work a little while longer. You all know the rest...because as usual its after 9:00 and I just got home.

So instead of enjoying the little bit of sunshine I would of gotten to see today, I slaved and sweated serving people there steaks.

On a side note, they did interview and hire 1 person today to work nights, so my life might go back to semi-normal.

1 comment:

Da Old Man said...

Always look on the bright side of life. : )